While all our materials share a common manufacturing process, a
wealth of post-processing options provides for an almost unlimited
level of customisation. This customisation ranges from the
form in which the material is supplied (rolls, sheets or custom
shapes) to the secondary processing options available.
We offer the capability to supply material in a range
of forms to meet our customers needs, these include:
Materials can be supplied in continuous rolls
manufactured to meet the specific width & length requirements
of our customers.
- Roll width: 5 mm up to 1650 mm (0.2" up to
- Roll length: As specified (subject to material
properties, caliper and required roll width)
Materials are also available in sheet form, produced
to customer specified dimensions.
- Sheet width: 70 mm up to 1350 mm (2.8" up to
- Sheet length: 100 mm up to 1350 mm (3.9" up to
Material can also be supplied cut to custom, complex
shapes to fulfil special requirements.
We also have the
capability to offer a broad range of secondary processing options,
both in-house or via our network of converting specialists, these
- New commercial Nanocoating capability
- Particle plating
- Consolidation of multi-layer structures to produce
multifunctional hybrid materials
- Application of self-adhesive backing (SAB) to
- Resin-impregnation of nonwoven base
- Powder scatter capability
- Compression of materials
We would welcome the opportunity
to discuss full details of our capability with you, please contact
us to discuss your specific requirements.