1. Material contained in the Technical Fibre Products website is for general information and guidance purposes only. All reasonable care is taken by Technical Fibre Products to ensure that the content of the Technical Fibre Products website is accurate and up to date. All and any information on the Technical Fibre Products website is subject to change without notice.
2. To the full extent permitted by law any material on the Technical Fibre Products website is provided without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied and Technical Fibre Products accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage which may occur resulting from the use of any of the material obtained from the Technical Fibre Products website.
3. Technical Fibre Products has no control over any third party websites that are linked to, or are accessible from, the Technical Fibre Products website. Therefore Technical Fibre Products makes no representation in any respect of the material contained in other websites, and your linking to a third party website is entirely at your own risk. It is not permitted to create a link to this website without the consent of Technical Fibre Products.
4. Material may only be downloaded from the Technical Fibre Products website for informational or personal purposes. Downloaded material may not be adapted, broadcast, copied, modified (including any derivative work thereof), reproduced, republished or transmitted for commercial gain, without the prior written consent of the Global Brand Development Leader at Technical Fibre Products. Technical Fibre Products shall not be liable for any damage to or viruses which may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing the Technical Fibre Products website or downloading any materials, text, data or images.
5. Copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the Technical Fibre Products website and all its contents belong to Technical Fibre Products unless otherwise stated.
6. Technical Fibre Products may use this website to collect information about visitors to the site which may include gathering information using "cookies", and you consent to this. You may configure your web browser to prevent Technical Fibre Products using "cookies". However this may reduce the functionality of some pages on the Technical Fibre Products website.
7. The information on this website is not intended to constitute an investment advertisement relating to the sale of securities or investments.
If you have any questions regarding the Technical Fibre Products website, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Fibre Products Ltd
Registered in England and Wales Number: 2053047
Registered Office: Burneside Mills, Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 6PZ
VAT Registration No. GB 442770255